IQ Technology Solutions and Microsoft Licensing Launch Fifth Annual $20,000 IT Makeover Campaign for Non Profits!
Are you a non-profit organization in northern Nevada who could use cash and technical assistance with your information technology and computer systems? We want to hear from you! Announcing the fifth annual IT Makeover campaign, Microsoft Licensing and IQ Technology Solutions are teaming up to provide selected non-profit organizations with a combined $20,000 in IT Makeover campaign funds. The funding is designed to be used by the selected organizations to upgrade or enhance their technology solutions. Previous winners have been selected from an application pool of over 50 non-profit agencies throughout northern Nevada, demonstrating an important need for information technology solutions that can help them meet their missions and goals within the local community.
Please follow these instructions to complete your application:
- Download the application Here.
- Complete all four pages of the application.
- Save a copy of the application for your records.
- Submit the application via one of the following methods by March 29, 2013:
- Click the “Submit Form” button, located in the upper-right corner of the application.
- E-mail the completed application to ITMakeover@iqisit.com
- Print and mail the completed application to the following address:
IQ Technology Solutions 5595 Equity Ave. #300 Reno, NV 89502
You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your application has been received.* Recipients will be notified by mid April 2013. For questions, contact Steve Cerocke at steve@IQisIT.com or via phone at (775) 352-2301 x1001.
*Please contact Steve Cerocke if you do not receive a confirmation that the application has been received.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
The IT Makeover Team
Microsoft Licensing, GP
IQ Technology Solutions